H ansen Funeral Home is located at 421 N. Main Street Downtown Davison and is the seventh location of the former Groves Funeral Home in the Davison Community. The Groves family started in the Davison Community in 1886 under the direction of R. J. Groves on Mill St. east of Main this building was removed in December 2006. Leo Groves son of R.J. Groves established the first Groves Funeral Home in Flint, Michigan in 1918. the Groves family continued to serve the families of Davison and Flint for many decades. In January 1996 James Hansen and family re-opened the funeral home at 421 N. Main street with the conviction to provide the quality and caring service that the families of Genesee County had come to exspect from the three generations Groves. In 2007 Katie Hansen was granted her Michigan Mortuary License and joined the family business to begin the second generation of the Hansen Funeral Home and continue the fine history of funeral service established in this community in 1886.